Basil Chicken and Long Bean Egg Recipe [Safe Trip in taking off!. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Low Prices on Dummy Chicken Eggs. Drain and rinse can of cannellini beans and put into a bowl. Tear up chicken breasts and add to the beans with slices of roasted red pepper.
Let it sizzle and bubble up, and at the same time, splash some of the hot oil onto the top of the egg (don't flip the egg, unless you really want to). Wrap each thigh in a piece of ham, with the ends tucked underneath. Heat the oil in a large roasting tin over two of the burners on the hob. You can cook Basil Chicken and Long Bean Egg Recipe [Safe Trip in taking off! using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basil Chicken and Long Bean Egg Recipe [Safe Trip in taking off!
- You need of Long Bean Omelette.
- Prepare 2 of String of Long Bean (diced).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Basil Chicken.
- You need 1 of brunch of basil.
- Prepare 1 packet of chicken fillets (cut cubes).
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Basil chicken sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 3 tsp of dark sweet sauce.
- It’s of Miffy Creation.
- You need of Seaweed.
- It’s of Carrot (slices).
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- You need of Left-over long bean.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
Found this recipe randomly when looking for a good recipe to use basil and chicken in, and I'm SO glad to have stumbled onto this one! Definitely a keeper and my wife has already requested that I make this again soon. It was great over egg noodles with some garlic bread on the side, but I could also see this being tasty over zucchini noodles. Heat a wok over a high heat; add the oil, chillies and shallots.
Basil Chicken and Long Bean Egg Recipe [Safe Trip in taking off! step by step
- Pan-fried the long bean with 1tbsp of oil for 5mins, add 1/4 tsp of salt and fried evenly. Spread out the long bean in the pan. Add the egg mixtures and cooked till both side are crisp. Cut this into triangle shape for the mountains..
- Pan-fried the garlic with 1.5tbsp of oil till fragrant. Add the chicken cubes and pan-fried till slightly pinkish then add the sauce (as above). Then, add the basil leaves and cooked till the chicken is cooked and leave is wilted..
- Pan-fried the carrot till soft. Lay it over each other to form the shape of the plane. Use the left-over long bean to create the steering wheel. Use the cooked rice and seaweed to Miffy..
- #mycookbook (week 4).
Add the sugar, soy sauce and fish sauce. Stir-fry for another minute, ensuring the ingredients don't stick by turning often. Reheat the wok and add the remaining oil. Return the chicken to the wok and add the chillies, fish sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar. Stir in the basil leaves and serve at once.