Vegan whole-wheat Bread. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! I have literally never come across a recipe as easy as this.
Then mix in some maple syrup with some warm. Remove the bread pan from the oven and brush oil or vegan butter on top. Most whole wheat bread recipes are made with eggs as a binder, but this recipe relies on ground flaxseed instead. You can cook Vegan whole-wheat Bread using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan whole-wheat Bread
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of water.
- You need of whole wheat flour.
- You need of dry yeast.
- You need of honey replacer.
The best part is that it also isn't made with any weird ingredients, so it's naturally vegan whole wheat bread without using binders and all that jazz. Your yeast might be expired or wasn't activated! Remove the bread from the oven and cool completely before slicing. It is important to allow the bread to cool as it still continues it's baking process as it cools down on the counter.
Vegan whole-wheat Bread instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients but the yeast..
- Mix the water with the honey and the yeast very well. Water must be at body temperature..
- Mix all together very well and set aside for 30-45 min. Must be protected from cold..
- Must be bigger now. So mix it again and put it in oven pan for another 30-45 min. Start preheating the oven..
- Put in the oven at 350°F for 20-25 min..
- Wait till it's cool and taste it!.
So by this definition, you would find many versions of whole wheat bread that may or may not be vegan-friendly. It's made without artificial colors, preservatives, and flavors and is free from high fructose corn syrup. The reason I'm reposting this recipe is because I often want to share this simple No Knead Whole Wheat Vegan Sandwich Bread recipe with others, but I usually hold back on doing so because the original blog post is cringe worthy to me now. The photos were taken with Brett's old point-and-shoot camera and the blog post doesn't even have a recipe card. Why vegans do not eat honey.