The Minestrone Soup. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. The homemade version is a delicious revelation and is also extremely healthy, as it has pasta, beans and fresh vegetables. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
Tomatoes, carrots, onion, and celery are usually included, with other vegetables added at the cook's discretion. Directions In a large saucepan, saute the carrots, celery and onion in oil and butter until tender. Stir in the broth, tomato sauce, beans, chickpeas, tomatoes, cabbage, basil, parsley, oregano and pepper. You can have The Minestrone Soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Minestrone Soup
- It’s of boiled beans.
- It’s of boiled pasta.
- You need of boiled sweetcorn.
- You need of boiled peas.
- It’s of chopped tomato.
- You need of tomato puree.
- You need of boiled green capsicum.
- It’s of boiled yellow capsicum.
- Prepare of Cheese for garnishing.
- It’s of chillie flakes.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Corn flour slurry.
- It’s of Pepper powder.
- You need of water.
Italian Minestrone soup is made with seasonal veggies, legumes and small pasta shape or rice. The beauty of this soup is that you can make it a hundred times and have it taste different every time you make it. Melt butter or margarine in a heavy pot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and carrots; saute for a few minutes.
The Minestrone Soup instructions
- Heat a pan and add the tomato puree. Boil it for 5 min. And add all the boiled vegetables, chopped tomato and pasta..
- Again cook for 2 mins..
- Add salt, pepper powder, chilli flakes and oregano. Mix well..
- Add some water..
- And lastly add 2 to 3 spoons of corn flour slurry and again stir it for 2 minutes..
- Now serve it in serving bowl, add some cheese and pepper powder..
- It's ready..
Minestrone (/ ˌ m ɪ n ɪ s ˈ t r oʊ n i /; Italian: [mineˈstroːne]) is a thick soup of Italian origin made with vegetables, often with the addition of pasta or rice, sometimes both. Common ingredients include beans, onions, celery, carrots, stock, croutons, and tomatoes. There is no set recipe for minestrone, since it can be usually made out of whatever vegetables are at one's disposal. Minestrone soup is essentially just a heartier version of a vegetable soup. Instead of only have vegetables, herbs and broth, this easy minestrone soup recipe packs extra nutrients from the potatoes, pasta and kidney beans.