Red velvet white chocolate chip cookie. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Red Velvet Cookies – These are deliciously soft and chewy, gorgeously red along with a pretty white chocolate chip contrast, and they're perfectly sweet with hints of vanilla and cocoa flavor.
Cream cheese and white chocolate chips lend tanginess and sweetness to every bite. Cream cheese and white chocolate chips lend tanginess and sweetness to every bite. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. You can cook Red velvet white chocolate chip cookie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red velvet white chocolate chip cookie
- You need of cookies.
- Prepare 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- It’s 8 oz of cool whip, thawed.
- Prepare 1 packages of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 of powdered sugar. enough to coat cookies.
- Prepare 1 of parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies. These gorgeous red cookies have a delicate chocolate flavour and are soft, chewy and still super crispy. Keyword: baking, cookies, red, red velvet, red velvet white chocolate, white chocolate chip, white chocolate chip cookies. Soft chewy red velvet cookies with white chocolate chips inside are simply amazing!
Red velvet white chocolate chip cookie instructions
- Set oven to 350..
- In a large bowl mix the dry cake mix, egg, and cool whip together..
- Mix in white chocolate chips..
- Scoop dough into 1 or 2 teaspoon balls..
- Roll balls in powdered sugar..
- Place cookie dough on parchment paper lined cookie sheets about 2 inches apart..
- Bake in oven for 14 minutes..
- Once done, let cool on wire racks. Makes about 40 cookies..
These cookies are better than the ones from a bakery! People fight over these red velvet cookies! Red velvet cookies dotted with chocolate chips are perfect for Christmas gifts or Valentine's Day! I really recommend chilling the dough – it really does make a difference in the texture of this cookie. You can dip the cookies in white chocolate or use a combination of both white and dark chocolate chips for a contrast in colour.