spicy smoked lima beans. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Lima Beans on eBay.
Once heated, add the oil and onions; cook for two minutes stirring frequently. Add the garlic and continue cooking for another two minutes. Add the lima beans and all the spices, but start with a lesser amount of salt and adjust. You can have spicy smoked lima beans using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of spicy smoked lima beans
- Prepare 1 1/2 each of smoke turkey brumstike…
- You need 2 each of onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Goya sazonador total seasoning.
- Prepare 2 each of Jalapeno pepper… seeded.
- Prepare 1 can of cambells cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 packages of dryed baby lima beans.
- It’s 1 can of whole sweet corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar………. optional.
Instructions Heat a large sauté pan/skilet over medium high heat. Once heated, add the oil and onions; cook for two minutes stirring frequently. Add the garlic and continue cooking for another two minutes. See recipes for spicy smoked lima beans too.
spicy smoked lima beans instructions
- 1. cut up onions and add to smoke turkey and 6 cups of water. cook on medium heat for a good 4 hours. and add water as needed.
- then remove smoke turkey drumstikes and let cool.
- the reason for using smoke turkey is for the rightnflavor…
- add turkey back to pot.. and cut up jalapeno peppers an add other dry ingredients to pot.
- wait for pot to come to boil and add baby lima beans ..let cook on medium heat for 2 hours.
- add cans of corn plus cream of chicken.. let can for 45 mins and last add butter. to bond all the flovors together…….
- Optional you can serve with rice or even cut up raw onions and add to soup at the end in your bowl.
I love food (obviously), but I love those foods that are often disliked. When I was growing up as a kid my grandmother planted just about anything you can think of in her garden. She grew corn, strawberries, cucumbers, tomatoes, squash, lima beans, collard greens, green beans, sugar cane, green peanuts, the list could go on and on. Some of the vegetables I would not eat but as I got older I. Crush half the garlic and add this to the pan, along with the tomatoes, paprika, vinegar, beans, sugar and some.