Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas). Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Range of Retro Sweet Gifts in UK.
It is easily made vegan and/or gluten free (see notes). Zucchini Banana Bread is healthy, moist, and delicious. Made with whole wheat flour and sweetened with honey, it's the perfect way to use up abundant zucchini and overripe bananas! 'Tis the season when I'm seeing friends and neighbors overrun by a bounty of zucchini from their summer gardens. You can have Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas)
- You need of softened butter.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of Vanilla.
- You need of honey.
- You need of Grated zuccini (2 cups drained if frozen).
- It’s of bananas OR 2 cups berries.
- It’s of whole white wheat flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of (Optional) 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Prepare of (Optional) 1 to 2 tsp. Cinnamon.
- It’s of (Optional) 1 cup of nuts.
Orange Zucchini Bread Recipe (Whole Wheat & Honey Sweetened) An orange zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour and sweetened only with orange juice and honey, making it a healthy and delicious snack or breakfast option for your family. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix well. In a separate large bowl, mash the bananas and then add the honey, egg, Greek yogurt, milk, vanilla and zucchini and mix well. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas) step by step
- Soften butter. I put it on defrost in the microwave for 20 seconds..
- Mash wet ingredients together. If I am using berries I mix those in last. If I use bananas I use a bit less honey..
- Mix dry ingredients. I am lazy so I just pile them on the wet ingredients, stir them together on top then mix it all together. Add nuts, berries, and/or chocolate chips now. At this point I taste the batter to see if it is sweet and salty enough..
- Grease two bread pans with butter and cut a square of parchemer paper for the bottom.
- Cook at 350 for 1 hour. Check at 50 minutes. Cook until knife comes out clean..
In a large bowl, stir together zucchini, banana, sugar, oil, vanilla and egg. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add flour mixture to zucchini mixture; stir well to combine. Mix the flours, flax seed, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder in a medium bowl. Whisk together the eggs, oil and sugar.