Nachos with leftover eye of round chili. Check Out Round Eye On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
I made the Super Loaded Chili Potato Skins last night and had just a little bit of the Hormel chili left over. This makes a wonderful quick late-night snack, and it's a great way to use up any leftover chili I freeze some of my chili just to make this recipe — I sprinkle finely chopped jalapeno peppers on top of second layer of cheese, but that is. Nachos with leftover eye of round chili is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. You can have Nachos with leftover eye of round chili using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nachos with leftover eye of round chili
- It’s 1 pound of Doritos nacho cheese chips.
- It’s 1 pound of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 1-1/2 quarts of eye of round chili see my recipe.
- You need 2 cups of sharp shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 8 ounces of sour cream.
- You need 1 of large avocado.
- It’s To taste of salt, avocado.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of lime juice, avocado.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground chuck.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Nachos with leftover eye of round chili is something which I have loved my entire life. Nachos with leftover eye of round chili.
Nachos with leftover eye of round chili instructions
- Brown the beef with salt and garlic. Stir to keep meat loose and not in clumps. When browned add the chili..
- When heated add Doritos to a plate. Mash the avocado add in the lime juice and salt..
- Dice the tomato. Add lettuce and tomatoes. Add the chili..
- Add cheese, avocado, and sour cream. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
Had some leftover chili and made nachos. Here is how you can achieve it. Nachos with leftover eye of round chili. Source : Brown The Beef With Salt And Garlic Stir To Keep Meat Loose And Not In Clumps When Browned Add The Chili When Heated Add Doritos To A Plate Mash Th. Step: Brown the beef with salt and garlic.