Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans instructions. cut bacon slices in half to have six pcs in total and brown in a pan of your choice. when bacon is browned, add minced onions, beans and water. after your mixture comes to a high boil, stir in a pack of seasoning.
Once the herbs and spices have bloomed or become fragrant, add the tomato sauce, water, and lime juice. Add the lima beans and all the spices, but start with a lesser amount of salt and adjust according to taste; stir constantly. Once the herbs and spices have bloomed or become fragrant, add the tomato sauce, water, and lime juice. You can have Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans
- You need 2 packages of of frozen baby lima beans.
- Prepare 3 slice of thick cut bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Goya vegetable & salad seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white or black pepper.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of of unsalted butter.
For a fast cooking time, just soak them in water overnight, drain and cover with fresh water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer for an hour and then use the beans however you'd like! You can also cook these tasty beans in the Slow Cooker or Multi-Cooker. Also called "butterbeans", Baby Lima beans are small, smooth, and creamy with a rich, buttery texture.
Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans instructions
- cut bacon slices in half to have six pcs in total and brown in a pan of your choice..
- when bacon is browned, add minced onions, beans and water..
- after your mixture comes to a high boil, stir in a pack of seasoning..
- Lower heat to medium and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. for the last five minutes take a spoon and smash some of the beans up to thicken the juice..
They're starchier than other beans and are often used in soups, stews, succotash, and casseroles, or just cooked simply with herbs and spices. In the south, they're often cooked with ham or bacon and served over rice. Follow me on these SOCIAL MEDIA sitesINST. NO NEED TO SOAK DRY BEANS OVER NIGHT! In this video I show how to cook dry Baby Lima beans in under one hour.