Marshmallow cake. Food you never knew you wanted. Be first in line to get the latest Crea Crafts Merch, pre-order to not miss out. With a wooden spoon or electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until smooth and a pale, creamy colour.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Marshmallow recipes Adding marshmallows to recipes gives a sweet flavour and incredible stickiness – think s'mores, Rice Krispie cakes and you can even make homemade marshmallows. Add marshmallows and stir until melted and well blended. You can have Marshmallow cake using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marshmallow cake
- Prepare 1 of red velvet box cake.
- You need 1 of vanilla cake icing.
- You need 1 of marshmallows.
Place a marshmallow on top of each then cover with the remaining cake mixture. Cool completely on a wire rack and then remove the paper cases from the cupcakes. Pipe a little pink icing over the top of each cupcake and top with a few fresh raspberries. The melted sugar is combined with gelatine or gum arabic, colouring and flavouring, then.
Marshmallow cake instructions
- Follow all the simple steps of making the box cake but before putting into the oven add marshmallows on top.
- When it's all cooled off add vanilla icing in the middle and on the outside.
- In a plate add as many marshmallows as you would like with a little butter and heat up in the microwave until it's soft and runny then pour on top of cake..
In a saucepan on low heat, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook until marshmallows are melted, and mixture starts to boil. Method Melt the butter in a large, heavy-based saucepan over a low heat. Add the marshmallows and cook gently until they are completely melted and blended, stirring constantly. Take the pan off the heat and immediately add the cereal, mixing lightly until well coated.