Enchilada Stuffed Peppers. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Prepare peppers: cut a thin slice from the stem end of each pepper.
Line a baking sheet with foil (we love REYNOLDS!) and set aside. In a medium skillet, heat ground beef over medium high heat, crumbling as you cook. If there is extra oil after your. You can have Enchilada Stuffed Peppers using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Enchilada Stuffed Peppers
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare of Shredded carrot.
- It’s of Baby spinach.
- It’s 2 cups of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Stir in the taco seasoning and stir until well coated. I like them pretty soft for my meal preps. Then, we will get started on the meat. Grease a large pan with cooking spray.
Enchilada Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Preheat oven 350.
- In large skillet, cook beef with onions.
- Add carrots and cook til soft.
- Add spinach and sauce.
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise. Remove stem, seeds and membranes.
- Spoon a little beef filling into bottom of an 8×8 baking pan.
- Place peppers in baking dish.
- Spoon filling into each pepper.
- If any filling remains, pour over top.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes or until peppers are soft.
- Remove foil, add cheese and return to oven.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Mexican rice and beans.
As always, I highly recommend the butter flavored cooking spray. It really elevates the flavor of the dish. Using a small spoon remove the seeds and the white meaty ribs of the peppers and set the peppers to the side. Brown your ground beef on the stove on medium heat. Drain the excess grease and return to the stove.