Leftover pot roast casserole. The Original Ceramic Non-Stick – Healthy, Affordable & Easy to Clean Cookware. Take off the lid after the first hour. Steps to Make It Gather the ingredients.
In a sprayed or buttered casserole dish mix the Roast, left over sauce from Roast, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Shredded. Leftover pot roast casserole step by step Cook ground turkey sausage in skillet an add favorite seasoning as desired. Combine cheeses gravy and sriracha sauce, save a little cheese to top it with. You can have Leftover pot roast casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover pot roast casserole
- You need 1 of chopped pot roast.
- It’s 1 of chopped potato from pot roast.
- You need 1 of onion from pot roast.
- You need 1 of Sarahchi sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey sausage.
- It’s 1 cup of Cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 of cheese (used parmesan Romano ).
- It’s 1 of left over gravy from pot roast.
Combine with remaining ingredients put in a casserole and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Low Carb Leftover Turkey Casserole Recipe Simply So Healthy. The Best Ideas for Leftover Pork Roast Casserole.. When it comes to making a homemade The Best Ideas. "A delightful combination of flavors like red pepper, corn, and chipotle mixed with roast beef hash make a perfect filling for these street-market style quesadillas, bringing our palates to the traditional food from the streets of Mexico," says recipe creator Jennifer Aleman.
Leftover pot roast casserole instructions
- Cook ground turkey sausage in skillet an add favorite seasoning as desired..
- Combine cheeses gravy and sriracha sauce, save a little cheese to top it with..
- Combine with remaining ingredients put in a casserole and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Pop in the oven at 350 until cheese is melted and heated all the way through.
Just slice the leftover pot roast into thin strips, add a can of cream of mushroom soup, one cup of beef broth, and put the whole thing in the slow cooker. Then, a few minutes before serving, stir in a half a cup of sour cream. Serve the whole thing over egg noodles and you have one of the best leftover pot roast pasta meals you have ever had. On Sunday I made a pot roast and I was really disappointed in it. It had a great flavor but didn't have that melt in your mouth texture that I love in pot roast.