White Chicken Chili (Pressure Cooker). Pressure Cook, Air Fry, Slow Cook, Bake, Roast, Sauté, Grill & Steam In One Pot. Easily Create Complete Meals, Sides and Desserts In A Fraction Of The Time With The Foodi. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home.
Add olive oil to a pressure cooker set to saute and add the chicken. Toss chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken; brown on all sides. You can cook White Chicken Chili (Pressure Cooker) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili (Pressure Cooker)
- It’s of chicken breast.
- You need of onion chopped.
- You need of white beans (drain).
- You need of black beans (drain and rinse).
- You need of corn (with juice).
- Prepare of Tomatoes & Green chilis (with juice).
- You need of broth.
- It’s of Flavor.
- It’s of chili powder (to taste).
- It’s of Cumin.
- Prepare of Ranch dip packet.
- It’s of Cream cheese package (cut into 6 pieces).
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need of avocado sliced.
- It’s of cilantro.
- You need of Tortilla chip.
Pressure cookers are great for saving time in the kitchen. This Easy Pressure Cooker White Chicken Chili recipe – made in a Crock-Pot® Express Crock Multi-Cooker — is a dinner idea that your family will love. This Easy Pressure Cooker White Chicken Chili recipe is sponsored by the Crock-Pot® brand. Instant Pot White Chicken Chili is one of the best pressure cooker chicken recipes with juicy diced or shredded chicken in a spicy green chili broth with tender white beans and onion.
White Chicken Chili (Pressure Cooker) step by step
- Chop onion, open all the cans and drain and rinse black beans, drain the white beans, measure the broth..
- Place all ingredients – chicken first – in an InstantPot or Pressure cooker..
- Add the spices and mix, getting some juice under the chicken to avoid scorching..
- Cut and add the cream cheese to sit on top..
- Seal the lid and cook for 20 mins on ‘Manual high pressure’ or 10 psi..
- Depressurize the pot, letting it naturally vent for 10 mins..
- Remove the chicken and shred it, then mix back into the pot..
- Garnish and serve!.
White Chicken Chili is my favorite soup recipe for cooler weather. Place both halves into the insert pot of the Instant Pot. Next, add in some undrained canned white beans, chicken broth, and salsa. Give it a stir, then place the lid into place and set the vent to the sealed position. White Chicken Chili gets its name because, well, it's just that – mostly white in color due to using white beans, chicken and no tomatoes.