Instapot Lamb Stew. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out instant pot on eBay.
Add olive oil to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function. Instant Pot Lamb Stew is not only delicious, but it also holds significant cultural importance among the Irish. You can cook Instapot Lamb Stew using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instapot Lamb Stew
- You need of Lamb.
- You need 2-1/4 pound of leg of lamb.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of coarse ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- You need 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes.
- You need 1 of large leek.
- It’s 1 pound of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coarse ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 quart of beef broth.
- You need of Gravy maker.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
This Irish stew is traditionally made with mutton as well, but never beef. Popular Videos From Sweet and Savory Meals! Lamb meat is more widely consumed in Mediterranean cuisine. Wash, peel, cut, and prep the vegetables.
Instapot Lamb Stew instructions
- Chop the cabbage and half the broth. Wilt the cabbage in the broth. Thinly slice the leeks. Add these and the carrot to the instapot with the broth..
- Season and Sear the lamb on all sides..
- Make a nest with the vegetables. Add the lamb in the center. Peel, dice, and season with salt the potatoes. Arrange around the the lamb. Pressure cook under high pressure for an hour..
- Melt the butter. Mix the spice with the flour. Add the melted butter and mix. Stir in the olive oil..
- Add the thickener to the stew. Stir in allowing it to cook for 10 minutes stirring often. Serve over bread, yellow rice, or mashed potatoes. I hope you enjoy!!.
Heat up the instant pot using the sauté setting. Add in the oil, salt, pepper, and lamb. Lamb Stew Recipe Other Cooking methods of Lamb Stew Recipe: Stove Top: Follow the same recipe. Cook it in your Dutch Pot instead of an Instant Pot. Sear the meat over high heat.