Morefold Meat-Beans Soup. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Steps Fry the chicken in the oil, season well When the chicken is half done, add the ground beef and its seasonings, along with the onions.
Old fashioned goodness rich in taste and nutrition. Add the broth, pasta, sugar, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes. Recipe: Appetizing Bean Sprouts Meatballs in Chinese An Sauce. You can cook Morefold Meat-Beans Soup using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Morefold Meat-Beans Soup
- You need of Meat.
- It’s 12 ounces of ground buffalo.
- You need 1-1/4 pound of ground chuck.
- You need 2 ounces of salt pork.
- It’s 1/4 pound of country ham.
- Prepare of Beans and such.
- Prepare 1 pound of can of Heinz vegetarian baked beans.
- You need 1 pound of navy beans.
- It’s 1 pound of black beans.
- Prepare 1 pound of baby Lima beans.
- You need 1 pound of pinto beans.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of sweet chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of multicolored peppers chopped.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of chopped rehydrated ancho chili peppers.
- You need 1 cup of hot tap water to rehydrate dried pepper.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground yellow mustard powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 pint of mushroom broth.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper powder.
Frejon (Coconut Milk and Bean Soup) with Whole Fried Snapper Tunde Wey. Full of great northern beans, carrots, ham and seasonings, this is a great comfort meal. Full of great northern beans, carrots, ham and seasonings, this is a great comfort meal. Brown ground beef in Dutch oven over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
Morefold Meat-Beans Soup step by step
- Slice up the country ham. Add to a cast iron Dutch oven. Break up the buffalo meat. Break up the ground chuck. Add to the Dutch oven. Slice the rind off of the salt pork and chop up the salt pork. If you fish or cure meat you will realize the salts added to meat cause the skins and meats of what you salt to toughen. So when finished cooking and before serving remove the rind or if you like the skin of the salt pork..
- Add the ancho chili pod to the water to rehydrate. After 30 minutes soaking remove from water and squeeze out the water. Slice up the small pod..
- Chop the onion and peppers add to the top of the meat. Stir allowing the meats to brown. Then add salt, garlic, and mustard powders..
- Add the beans and ground cumin. Taste adjust salt add in the broth. Stir well and add ancho chili. Stir it up..
- After stirred cover on very low heat. Check it from time to time stirring. Add cayenne pepper powder and stir. Allow to simmer low for 2 hours..
- Serve I hope you enjoy..
Add carrots, onion, celery, garlic and salt; mix well. Check out Meat Beans by Daniel Brooks on Amazon Music. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with.