Sweet Potato Souffle'. Hundreds Of Different Retro Hampers & Gifts To Choose From. From Gourmet Food Hampers To Retro Sweet Hampers, Order Your Perfect Hamper Today! Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home.
Boil the potatoes in water with the salt until tender. For the topping, in a medium bowl, stir together the pecans, brown sugar, flour and butter. When cool enough to handle, peel. You can have Sweet Potato Souffle' using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Souffle'
- You need of Mix.
- It’s 2 can of (40 ounce size) sweet potatoes drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter melted.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter melted.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare of Bake.
- You need 350 of degrees for 35 – 40 minutes.
This Healthy Sweet Potato Souffle is straightforward to make, gluten-free, dairy-free, and has no processed sugar! It's the perfect surprisingly healthier Thanksgiving or Christmas side dish. Drain well in a colander, and whip until completely smooth and pureed. In a blender, combine sweet potatoes, vanilla, coconut oil, coconut milk, and maple syrup.
Sweet Potato Souffle' instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl lightly mix first seven ingredients put mixture in greased 9 x 13 pan..
- In small bowl mix topping ingredients and crumble over the sweet potatoe mixture..
- Bake at 350°F for 35 – 40 minutes..
Peel and chop the sweet potatoes. Drain well, return to the pot, and mash the potatoes. Combine potatoes and butter, and mash with a potato masher until smooth. Sweet Potatoes – are a sweet, orange-colored root vegetable. Unsalted Butter – because this recipe calls for salt I prefer to use unsalted butter.