Egg fried rice… and some chicken. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauces, sesame oil, rice vinegar and sugar, and mix well, then add to the pan to the other ingredients. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, and serve hot. Directions Beat eggs with a whisk in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Cook the eggs as if you were making scrambled eggs. Add the chicken, rice, soy sauce and sweet chilli and stir to combine. Cook for about two minutes, or until chicken is reheated through. You can cook Egg fried rice… and some chicken using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg fried rice… and some chicken
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s of Mug of rice.
- Prepare 2 of x eggs.
- It’s of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 of x red chilli.
Cover the cut up chicken in buttermilk with a clove of crushed garlic. Leave to soak for one hour, then dip the chicken into the seasoned flour and shallow fry or deep fry till crispy and cooked. I whipped up this really Easy Chicken Fried Rice Recipe using them and it was just as delicious as any fried rice recipe. The AllWhites® were a perfect substitution!
Egg fried rice… and some chicken step by step
- Throw the breast into a deep pot and slowly fry up… add a glug of soya sauce.
- Cook your rice up 2 days before! Then fry with a little oil on high.
- Once the rice gets a light golden brown look… make some space and drop in 2 eggs…..
- Let the eggs fry up then smash em…. before mixing with the rice adding a chopped chilli to taste.
- Add chicken it it's a main meal… or just for the hell of it….
- Add soya sauce to taste… add a little at a time..
- Mix that bad boy up.
- Serve up and enjoy!.
Add rice, remaining soy, chicken, egg, and chopped scallions to the skillet. Turn off the heat when ready. Hello friends, how are you? in this video i try my best to give u a perfect recipe of. very tasty fried rice. I love the combination of flavors and it tastes even better with the seasonings all incorporated in the fried rice. I made some rice then cooled it down, placed it in the refrigerator to chill.