Easy Chicken Chilli. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Pour in chicken broth, great Northern beans, chopped chiles, and torn chicken. Season with cumin, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
Stir in soup, broth and water. Stir in chicken, beans, chiles, oregano and cumin. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. You can have Easy Chicken Chilli using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Chilli
- It’s 1-2 lbs of ground chicken.
- Prepare 2 of large 28oz cans of tomato purée or crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3-4 teaspoons of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of large white or yellow onion.
- It’s 3-4 teaspoons of chilli powder.
- It’s 1-2 stalks of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Directions Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, using a wooden spoon to break it up as. Stir mashed beans, remaining can of beans, chiles, seasonings and broth into chicken mixture; bring to a boil.
Easy Chicken Chilli instructions
- Brown ground chicken in large pot. Halfway through the process, generously salt and pepper, add chopped onion, chopped celery, and chopped green bell pepper..
- Add stewed tomatoes only. Separate tomatoes in the pot using large spoon (break the tomatoes into smaller pieces). Cook maximum 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Add tomato purée, kidney beans, garlic, sugar, ground cumin, and chilli powder (add more or less to your specific taste). Salt and pepper again to taste..
- Add 3/4 of one can (lg 28 oz) of water. Simmer on low 40 minutes. Serve with crackers..
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cut the chicken into thin strips then coat in the egg wash and flour. Shallow fry for a few minutes on each side, until golden brown. Add the peppers and fry for another couple of minutes. Sprinkle the packet of taco seasoning over the chicken.