Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Sweet, sour, tangy and delicious, all in one dessert!
Remove from pan and cool completely. Whether it's Valentine's Day, Christmas or just a lazy Sunday afternoon, there's never a wrong time for red velvet cupcakes! Use Wilton No-Taste Red icing color to get the look you want without affecting the flavor of your cake. You can cook Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes
- You need of granham cracker crust.
- It’s 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s of filling.
- Prepare 2 1/2 packages of cream cheese, soften.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of clear vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need of cake.
- You need 1 box of favorite red velvet mix or from scratch recipe.
- You need 1 of water, oil, eggs directed by pkg to prepare mix.
Topped with delicious cream cheese icing, this Red Velvet Cupcake recipe is one you'll find yourself coming back to again and again. Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes instructions. Line muffin pan with baking cups. In small bowl, stir together graham crumbs, butter, and sugar.
Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes step by step
- Line muffin pan with baking cups.
- In small bowl, stir together graham crumbs, butter, and sugar. Press 1/2 tbs of mixture in each baking cup; press down with back of spoon..
- Filling: preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla; mix until thoroughly combined. Beat in eggs flour and sour cream; mix until smooth. Spoon about 2 tbs mixture over crust in baking cups.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until cheesecake is just set. Remove from oven. Place on cooling grid and cool 5 minutes.
- Cake: prepare cake as directed and spoon over baked cheesecake mixture, filling baking cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted is clean. Cool cupcakes in pan on cooling grid for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely..
- Ice with cream cheese icing or icing of your choice.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla; mix until thoroughly combined. Wilton's Red Velvet Cupcakes RecipeThis is the official Wilton recipe from their website for red velvet cupcakes. I break it down into simple to understand. Explore many more such exceptional art & craft products only here.