Sweet Potato Bread. Hundreds Of Different Retro Hampers & Gifts To Choose From. From Gourmet Food Hampers To Retro Sweet Hampers, Order Your Perfect Hamper Today! Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture alternately with water. Add sugar, water, oil, and eggs to mashed sweet potatoes and mix well. You can have Sweet Potato Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Bread
- Prepare of Group A.
- You need 500 grams of Bread Flour.
- You need 7 grams of Yeast.
- Prepare of Group B.
- You need 200 grams of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 150 ml of Milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- It’s 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 150 grams of Soft butter.
Add flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice, and baking powder. Combine flour, baking powder, nutmeg, allspice cinnamon, salt and baking soda; stir into potato mixture. Peel and mash in a small bowl. Mix wholemeal flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt together in a large bowl.
Sweet Potato Bread instructions
- Boil the sweet potatoes and then mashed them together with the milk..
- Mixed the rest of Group B ingredients to the mashed sweet potatoes..
- Add the mixture to Group A in a large bowl and mix well..
- Knead the dough for about 5 mins and then place the dough in the bowl. Cover the dough with a cloth and prove it for an hour..
- After proving for an hour, knead the dough on a floured table top and shape it into 2 loaves. Place the 2 loaves in loaf tins..
- Let the dough rest in the tin for another hour before baking it at 200°C for 30 mins..
- Cool the bread in the tin before slicing it..
Whisk apple sauce, eggs and maple syrup together in a separate bowl. Place the flour, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl and whisk together until combined. Add the sweet potato puree, water and olive oil and mix together until combined and pulling into a ball of dough. Divide batter among muffin cups, sprinkle topping over batter. Peel the sweet potato, cut into chunks and roast in the oven until soft.