Spring water farms cream of mushroom soup. To begin making the Cream of Mushroom and Spring Onion Soup Recipe; heat oil in a large heavy saucepan; add the chopped mushrooms and the spring onions and cook until the mushrooms are tender. The mushrooms will release a lot of water in the process. Add the salt and pepper and stir it into the mushroom misture.
In the saucepan, melt the butter, whisk in the flour until smooth. Add the salt, pepper, half and half and vegetable puree. Stirring constantly, bring soup to a boil and cook until thickened. You can cook Spring water farms cream of mushroom soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spring water farms cream of mushroom soup
- It’s of shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s of maitake mushrooms.
- Prepare of chanterelle mushrooms.
- You need of chopped carrot.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of butter.
- You need of butter.
- You need of chopped yellow onion.
- You need of sprig fresh thyme divided.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of chopped leeks.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of dry white wine.
- Prepare of half & half.
- You need of heavy cream.
- You need of minced fresh leaf parsley.
- You need of water.
In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute mushrooms and onion until tender. Stir in remaining can of broth. Heat oil or butter in a large, heavy-bottom pot or dutch oven. Add the sliced mushrooms, salt and rosemary.
Spring water farms cream of mushroom soup instructions
- To make stock: heat olive oil and 1tbsp butter in a large pot. Add the onion, carrot, sprig of thyme, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper & cook over low heat for 10 – 15 minutes until vegetables are soft. Add 6 cups water & bring to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer uncovered for 30 minutes. Strain, reserving the liquid. There should be about 4 1/2 cups of stock. If not, add water..
- Meanwhile in another large pot, heat remaining stick of butter and add leeks. Cook over low heat for 15 – 20 minutes until leeks begin to brown. Slice all mushrooms 1/4 inch thick or bite size pieces. Add sliced mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Add flour and cook for 1 minute. Add white wine and stir another minute scraping bottom of pot. Add vegetable stock, minded thyme, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Add half & half, cream & parsley. Season with salt & pepper to taste & heat through but do not boil. Serve hot..
Melt butter in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Tie thyme sprigs into a small bundle with kitchen twine and add to mushroom mixture; add garlic cloves. Pour chicken stock and water into mushroom mixture. Season with salt and pepper, then remove them from the pot and set them aside. Reduce the heat to medium and add the.