Grilled Tomato chicken salad. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app. Food you never knew you wanted.
Sprinkle with fresh green onions and little more cracked pepper and sea salt if you like. Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. You can have Grilled Tomato chicken salad using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Tomato chicken salad
- Prepare 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- It’s 1 package of Alouette grilled tomato cheese.
While chicken cooks lay lettuce in the bottom of a large dish. Place tomatoes around one edge and the halved eggs along the other. Nestle the chopped onion near the eggs. When your chicken is done cooking and slightly cooled, slice it.
Grilled Tomato chicken salad instructions
- Pull apart the chicken while still warm it's easier to separate the meat discard as much fat and skin as possible.
- I weighed my white and dark meat separately, dark meat will be higher in calories.
- Chop your meat up and place in a kitchen aid mixer. Add in one container of spreadable cheese.
- Mix together till we'll incorporated and chicken is broken up..
- Place in container to weigh out. I got 21 ounces..
- Nutrition information per ounce.
Spray the chicken paillards lightly with the olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Place each paillard on a plate and serve topped with the tomato-cucumber salad. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Place them on the grill Keep turning the vegetables with a tong frequently – you don't want anything burnt! Cook the lettuce till the outer leaves are turning brown Oil the grates, then place the marinated chicken on the grill.