Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Slow Cooker Easy Recipes on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Find Slow Cooker Easy Recipes now!
Brown meat on both sides in olive oil. During the summer months I hate heating up the house with a roast that needs to bake all day long. Making quick and easy meals or Crock-Pot Meals for dinner is frequent. You can cook Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- You need of main dish.
- You need 3 lb of chuck roast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic chopped.
- It’s 2 of stock celery chopped.
- It’s 4 of carrots rough chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of green beans.
- Prepare 3 lb of new potatos.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cindys spice rub (recipe at end).
Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate one pot family meal! This is the most incredible yet amazingly simple way to make pot roast in the slow cooker. Before you jump to Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash. Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies?
Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast instructions
- Set up a safe place outside.
- Turn Slow Cooker on high.
- Add all the rest of ingredients and put lid on and cook 6 hours or longer if you like everything softer..
- Rub meat on both sides with spice rub and flour.
- Brown meat on both sides in olive oil.
- Cindys spice rub!!!.
- Chili powder 4 Tablespoon.
- Paprika 6 Tablespoons.
- Granulated garlic 2 Tablespoon.
- Lemon pepper 2 Tablespoons.
- Tomato, chicken bullion 2 Tablespoon.
- Cumin 1 Tablespoon. mix together save leftovers in jar.
Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being. Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast. A pot roast that can cook all day long in your crockpot so all that's left to do is picking up that bottle of wine to serve. The pot roast comes out unbelievably fall-apart tender in the slow cooker with the most perfect gravy that you can make from the cooking juices. Not to mention, all the tender potatoes.