Cloud Egg and Fried Chicken Recipe [Pooh bear floats in a cloud]. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Prepare the cloud egg – separate the egg white and egg yolk.
Thomas and Justin are amazing mixologists! Great recipe for Cloud Egg and Fried Chicken Recipe [Pooh bear floats in a cloud]. Â Very delicious and fresh with the anchovies leading the flavor palate. See recipes for Stormy Sunset Cloud Egg too. You can cook Cloud Egg and Fried Chicken Recipe [Pooh bear floats in a cloud] using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cloud Egg and Fried Chicken Recipe [Pooh bear floats in a cloud]
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion Prata (from supermarket).
- Prepare 1 pack of chicken fillets (diced).
- Prepare 1 pack of fried chicken powder.
- It’s of Pooh Bear creation.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It’s of Apple.
- It’s of Seaweed.
Line a baking sheet with baking parchment, then pile on the egg whites in two mounds. Use the back of a spoon to make a dip in the centre of each one. Serve sprinkled with the remaining chives. Our recipe for cloud eggs or eggs in a cloud is super simple, it's hard to mess it up.
Cloud Egg and Fried Chicken Recipe [Pooh bear floats in a cloud] instructions
- Heat up a pan with some oil, add in the frozen spring onion Prata from supermarket, cook till is crispy..
- Prepare the fried chicken cube by adding the fried chicken powder to the chicken fillet. Below is the recommended from DonDonDonki. You may use any brand from your supermarket. It is recommended to leave the mixture for 15mins before deep frying..
- Prepare the cloud egg – separate the egg white and egg yolk. Add a little salt to the egg white and whisk till is soft peak. Put on a baking paper in a cloud shape and add the egg yolk. Bake in a preheat oven of 180c and bake for 10-15mins..
- Deep fried the chicken fillets and cook till is crispy..
- Assemble the food with the Prata first, followed by the cloud egg. Create the ear, hands and legs of pooh with cheese and the body of pooh with apple. Cut out additional cheese using bear cutter and add to the dish. Add the fried chicken..
- #mycookbook (Week 2).
Because it's so easy, these eggs are perfect for breakfast or brunch. They're low carb and super flavorful with salty crumbled bacon and parmesan cheese. This is a super popular dish and it's easy preparation is a perfect low carb breakfast/brunch option. You simply separate the eggs and egg whites. Perk Yourself Up [Bare Bear Panda – Golden Pillow ~ Fried Stuffing Beancurb Recipe] Staying Afloat In Moments Of Uncertainty [Pooh Bear -Cloud Egg And Fried Chicken Recipe] Theme Cafes In Singapore Magical Moments Happen When You Trust And Believe! [Princess And Frog – Braised Chicken And Potatoes Recipe] What I Do With My Family During March's School Holiday?