Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells. Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells beautifuldesign. I had a few jumbo pasta shells & shrimp. Also mixed a few with some chicken.
Add the cream cheese, ricotta, Parmesan,. If you like shrimp and pasta this appetizer is what you need. Boil jumbo shells until al dente. You can cook Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells
- It’s of Jumbo pasta shells (about 8-10 shells).
- You need 2 lbs of Shrimp (peeled & deveined).
- It’s 3 T of Butter.
- It’s of Creole Seasoning (to taste).
- It’s of Alfredo Sauce (I doubled the recipe) (see recipe).
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need of Baking pan.
- You need of Non-stick cooking spray.
Pan fry Shrimp Scampi * see recipe notes if making scampi from scratch. Arrange stuffed shells in prepared dish; spread with. The shrimp goes into the pasta shells raw to prevent it from overcooking while the pasta bakes. Look for potato starch near the cornstarch in your supermarket.
Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells step by step
- Prepare pasta according to package. Rinse and let cool until you can safely handle them without getting burned..
- Prepare alfredo sauce. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter on medium heat then add creole seasoning once melted. Toss shrimp in butter mixture & saute for 3-5 minutes or until its just about done. Remove from heat then add about 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and enough of the alfredo sauce to coat the shrimp. Use more or less if you'd like..
- Spray baking pan then add enough alfredo sauce to coat the bottom of the pan. Arrange pasta shells in baking pan. Add shredded cheese in each shell then add the shrimp mixture and top with alfredo sauce and cheese..
- Bake 30-45 minutes & enjoy.
Press open the shrimp to flatten and place a generous tablespoon of the stuffing onto the belly of each shrimp. Arrange the stuffed shrimp in the prepared baking dish and drizzle the reserved marinade over the shrimp. A very simple recipe to make Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with perfectly seasoned shrimp and topped with a nice melty cheese. Giant pasta shells stuffed with shrimp and crab, topped with ricotta cheese and a beautiful garlic cream sauce. "When I saw the theme for this month's challenge, I was excited. My family and I love stuffed pasta and I wanted to create a version that we had never had before.