Heathy double chocolate banana bread. Low Prices on Cadburys Banana Chocolate. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Double Chocolate? We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
One could argue this would be suitable for breakfast… or perhaps a healthy dessert. Our Double Chocolate Banana Bread is an easy banana bread recipe that's moist, fluffy, and loaded with chocolate chips. Easy to make, dense, fudgy, and perfect chocolatey indulgence in every bite. You can have Heathy double chocolate banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Heathy double chocolate banana bread
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of honey.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of large eggs.
- You need of medium mashed banana.
- You need of whole wheat pastry flour(can replace by all purposes flour if you can’t find it).
- It’s of natural cocoa powder.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of chocolate chips (plus more to sprinkle on top).
Enjoyed as a snack, breakfast, or dessert. Eating clean just got a whole lot better thanks to this Double Chocolate Banana Bread! This recipe is made with whole wheat flour, maple syrup, and avocado oil, making it a healthier way to satisfy those sweet cravings. Decadent, moist, and delicious- a must try recipe for all banana bread lovers!
Heathy double chocolate banana bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a 9×5" loaf pan with olive oil spray..
- In a big mixing bowl mix wet ingredients: sugar, milk, oil, honey, egg & mashed banana..
- Sift in dry ingredients:the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and gently incorporate with the wet. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan, top with extra chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean. (If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through)..
- Allow the baked loaf to rest in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Remove the loaf by loosening the sides with a spatula tilting the loaf pan, and gently pulling the loaf out of the pan with your fingers or being careful not to smudge the chocolate chips..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..
Double Chocolate Banana Bread Heathy double chocolate banana bread Lavender Vietnam. I made this cake in memory of him! With its moist texture, banana and brown sugar flavors, and super soft crumb, this is easy & delicious way to make. Add the egg/flax egg, vanilla bean paste, baking soda, oat flour and raw cacao powder and mix until combined. stir in the dairy-free milk and chocolate chips. Add the batter to a greased loaf pan and then slice the last banana in half and press into the batter.