Simple Chocolate cupcakes. Satisfy Any Chocolate Lover's Sweet Tooth With Gourmet Treats From Simply Chocolate®. Discover The World's Most Delicious Chocolate Brands On Simply Chocolate® Official Site. Make Harry & David Your Destination For Chocolate Cupcake Gifts That Are Sure To Delight.
Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, dividing evenly. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. You can have Simple Chocolate cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Chocolate cupcakes
- It’s of Cake.
- You need 2 cups of plain flour sifted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder sifted.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s of Icing.
- Prepare 125 g of dark chocolate chopped.
- It’s 150 of butter, room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of Icing sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Choclate sprinkles to decorate.
- Prepare of Choclate melts to decorate.
Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Put cupcake liner in muffin tin OR grease very well muffin tin. sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. The in another bowl beat together the butter and sugar and then add the eggs beating very well then mix in the vanilla.
Simple Chocolate cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line muffin tray with muffin liners..
- Prepare two bowls. Combine dry ingredients in one and wet ingredients in the other..
- Using a spoon stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well combined..
- Pour batter into muffin cups filling it 2/3 of the way..
- Place in oven and bake for about 20 minutes. When springing to touch remove and cool completely on a wire rack..
- Meanwhile put the chocolates I a heatproof bowl and place in a saucepan of simmering water. Melt chocolate and set aside until it cools to room temperature..
- Using an electric mixer beat butter and icinget sugar until late light and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract and melted chocolate. Beat the mixture again until smooth..
- Transfer chocolate icing to a piping bag and pipe onto the cupcakes in a spiral..
- Chop the melts in half and decorate the cupcakes as you please. Add chocolate sprinkles for a nice finish look..
Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk to the sugar and be sure to beat well each time!. In a large bowl, vigorously whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt until there are no visible clumps (cocoa tends to clump up). In large bowl, whisk together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir in canola oil and milk, stirring until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring after each addition.