Crockpot Burger Stew 🍲. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Fees & T&Cs apply. From big brands to your local favourites, order the Burgers food you love on Deliveroo! Easy Crock Pot Hamburger Stew, Thick Hamburger Stew (crock Pot), Slow Cooker Hamburger Stew How to Make Slow Cooker Hamburger Stew – Step by Step Photos.
Brown one pound of ground beef. Transfer browned beef into the bottom of a slow cooker. Stir in corn and condensed soup. You can have Crockpot Burger Stew 🍲 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Burger Stew 🍲
- You need 3-4 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1 carton (32 ounce) of beef broth.
- You need 1 pound of red baby potatoes.
- You need 1 package (16 ounce) of frozen green beans.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of steak sauce.
- Prepare of Crusty bread 🥖.
Add water, diced tomatoes with chiles, potatoes, carrots, onion, bell pepper, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper; stir to combine. The trick to making a good hamburger stew in your slow cooker, according to this recipe by Budget Bytes, is to brown your minced meat before you put it in the crock pot. This reason for this is actually twofold: first, searing before you slow cook is simply best practice for locking all those delicious, complex flavors into your meat. Slow cooking is a moisture-making process, and browning your.
Crockpot Burger Stew 🍲 step by step
- In a large pot sauté ground beef until browned, drain off any fat and add meat to crockpot……..
- Add into crockpot your beef broth, red baby potatoes, green beans, onion, green pepper, minced garlic, black pepper, chili powder and steak sauce, stir lightly………..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours……….
- Serve with some crusty bread on the side and enjoy 😉!!!.
Great recipe for Crockpot Burger Stew 🍲. Save this recipe and keep it for later. In a crock pot, combine potatoes, carrots, water, onion soup mix, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder and pepper. A very hearty meal with very little effort or money. Looking for a budget meal this week?