Fish and vegetable casserole. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Learn The Essential Knowledge Of Cooking Meat & Seafood Perfectly In This Culinary Course.
Place foil-wrapped casserole in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. When ready to thaw, unwrap frozen casserole and return to original baking dish. Pour the sauce over the casserole and close the pot with. You can have Fish and vegetable casserole using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish and vegetable casserole
- You need 2 cups of flaked cooked fish.
- You need Half of cup soft bread crumbs.
- You need Half of cup grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- You need of Three-quarter teaspoon salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of and ahalf cups milk.
- You need of Onion seasoning.
- Prepare of Celery salt.
- You need of Three-quarter cup cooked lima beans.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need of Red pepper.
Arrange fillets in bottom of greased casserole or baking dish. Gradually stir the milk into the flour until smooth. Arrange the fish in a single layer on top of the vegetable mixture. Tuck in the sprigs of rosemary, sprinkle with oregano and season to taste.
Fish and vegetable casserole instructions
- Blend all ingredients, place in buttered casserole, set in pan of hot water, Bake in 325° oven one hour. Or more, until firm. Serve with mushrooms or rich cream sauce. Paprika..
Serve garnished with chopped oregano and a sprig of rosemary. Fish and vegetables get top billing in this casserole, but cheesy red potatoes also play a memorable part. Place foil-wrapped casserole in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. When ready to thaw, unwrap frozen casserole and return to original baking dish. Pour the sauce over the casserole and close the pot with the lid or foil.