Sweet Chili Chicken Over Rice. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Cook chicken in a heated oiled fry pan until browned on both sides and cooked through, slice thickly and serve over rice. Here is how you cook that.
Place sweet chili sauce in a large bowl add chicken and toss to coat. Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions, omitting butter or margarine. This sweet chili chicken is battered chicken pieces that are cooked to crispy brown perfection, then tossed in sweet chili sauce. You can have Sweet Chili Chicken Over Rice using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Chili Chicken Over Rice
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Pre Cooked White/Brown Rice.
- It’s 3 of Large Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Red Bell Pepper & 1 Yellow Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 Can of Pineapple Chucks.
- It’s 1 Bottle of Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Flour. And Any Season Of Choice to make Breading of Chicken Tasteful.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Honey.
Serve over rice for a complete meal that's even better than take out! I love to make my take out favorites at home, like cream cheese wontons, egg rolls, lemon chicken and Mongolian beef. Add in Thai style grain blend and cook while constantly stirring. When rice is hot and has some light crispy texture, return cooked chicken and egg to pan.
Sweet Chili Chicken Over Rice instructions
- Slice Chicken Breast Into Pieces. Set & Marinate for 30mins.
- Slice Bell Peppers & Sauté in Frying Pan Until Desired Texture. Add 2 Teaspoons of Vegetable Oil.
- Heat Deep Fryer or Frying Pan To Fry Chicken Breast.
- Dip Chicken Breast into Seasoned Flour Then Place in Deep Fryer/Frying Pan. Cook Until Browned.
- Add Soy Sauce, Honey, And Pineapple Chunks To Bell Peppers. Let Simmer For 5mins.
- Once Chicken Breasts Are Done Frying Add All Ingredients Except For Rice Into A Big Bowl And Stir.
- Place Rice In Individual Bowls Then Place Chicken Breast Mixture On Top.
- All Done ! Enjoy.
Add soy sauce and stir well. SWEET CHILI CHICKEN RICE BOWLS These Sweet Chili Chicken Rice Bowls are packed with vegetables including carrots, bell peppers, and green beans. The sweet chili sauce and pineapple chunks make for a spicy and sweet flavor in every bite. Add the oil and stir-fry the garlic until aromatic. Transfer the fried chicken into the wok, follow by the sweet chili sauce, lime juice and salt.