Pot roast (crockpot). Read customer reviews & Find best sellers. The easiest way to cook a pot roast is in a slow cooker or Crock Pot. Simply add whatever ingredients you need to make your pot roast, set the slow cooker on low, and you'll have a delicious roast in about eight hours.
I haven't tried this with this. Place pot roast in slow cooker and. Spread the onion slices out into the bottom of the cooker. You can cook Pot roast (crockpot) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pot roast (crockpot)
- Prepare 3 lb of roast.
- It’s 1 of flour to coat roast.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of packed of dry onion soup mix.
- It’s 2 can of golden mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 can of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of dry brown gravy mix.
- You need 1 of garic powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of onion quartered.
- It’s 5 of carrots peeled and sliced thick.
- You need 4 of potatoes cut into thick chunks.
- You need 2 of celery stalks cut thick.
Sprinkle the chuck roast with salt and black pepper, and roll the roast. Stir in beef broth mixture; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Turn slow cooker onto low heat. Add onion and garlic to the bottom of slow cooker, then place pot roast portion on top of them.
Pot roast (crockpot) instructions
- Sprinkle entire roast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. roll roast in flour till well coated and brown in oil on med high heat on all sides..
- While browning meat whisk together the mushroom soup, water, broth, garlic, gravy mix and onion mix in crock pot. once roast is done browning. place in crock pot and spoon the wet mixture all over top..
- Add all your veggies. no specific order is necessary. cover and cook on high heat for 8 hrs…..
- I LOVE THIS POT ROAST. Its so tender everytime… enjoy!.
Add vegetables: carrots, celery, potatoes and arrange around the sides of the pot roast, pour broth and red wine in over the meat and vegetables then season with garlic powder, paprika, salt & pepper. Whole Roast Chicken Remove the lid from your Crock-Pot® express and select the brown/sauté function. Place the paprika, thyme and seasoning into a small bowl and mix together. Rub over the outside of the chicken. Add the oil to the Crockpot Express and.