Stewed Goat Meat with Pigtails. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
If any hair remove that part now. I served this with some flat bread and sausage rice. See recipes for Stewed Goat Meat with Pigtails too. You can have Stewed Goat Meat with Pigtails using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stewed Goat Meat with Pigtails
- You need of Stew.
- It’s 2-1/3 pound of pigtails.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of stew goat meat.
- You need 2 quarts of water.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 pound of tips of bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chardonnay.
- You need of Spices and salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry mustard powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
Ree Curry Goat Goat meat cut into dice. Heat the oil and butter in a deep, heavy-based pan. Add the goat meat and fry, stirring occasionally, until browned all over. Add the onions and garlic and fry over a medium heat until the onions.
Stewed Goat Meat with Pigtails step by step
- Trim the goat meat and set aside in a bowl. Rinse and look the pigtails over. If any hair remove that part now..
- Gather the spices and mix them together..
- Season the meats and mix. Then allow to to rest with spices on them for 30 minutes..
- Dice the onion and cut the bamboo on a bias. This will allow it to hold together while you pressure cook it..
- Add the meat, bamboo, and onion together, mix well. Add to instapot with the water and Chardonnay. Give it a stir and pressure cook for 35 minutes..
- When the pressure cook time is up add 5 hours of cook time at slow cooking. When cook time is done try and remove all the bones. Add 1 cup of flour to the deboned meat. Add to a pot and cook add in some of the liquids a little at a time, to thicken it..
- Add in the peas, and give a good stir. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Add the stock and bay leaves followed by the goat. Bring to the boil then turn down the heat to a gentle simmer and put on the lid. Kid is very young goat (so more akin to lamb) and can be cooked fast as chops or kebabs or braised slowly in stews and curries. This dish is about balance, about flavour profiles, one of the most flexible dishes in Nigerian cuisine, why? It goes on/with everything, soups with pounded yam, boiled yam, potatoes, fried plantains, beans… Above all, my favourite combination of all time is Goat Meat Stew with hot white rice.