Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Place a teaspoon of cheesecake filling in the center and wrap the cookie dough around the filling. Make the cookies: Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl. Whisk together the granulated sugar, butter, buttermilk, food coloring, vanilla and. You can have Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies using 12 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies
- It’s of Cookie.
- It’s 1 box of Red Velvet cake mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 each of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Drizzle.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips, melted.
Place a frozen teaspoon of cheesecake filling in the center and wrap the cookie dough around the filling. Gently roll into a ball and place on prepared baking sheet. In a large bowl, mix together the red velvet cake mix, eggs and oil using an electric mixer on medium speed. While the cookies are baking, using an electric mixer beat together the cream cheese, egg yolk, sugar, salt, and vanilla until smooth.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine cake mix & flour.
- Whisk until clumps disappear.
- Add flour, eggs, oil, & vanilla to the mixture & blend until smooth.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap & refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, & vanilla, mixing until smooth.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out cheesecake filling & place on a plate.
- Once you have 10 balls, place plate in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take approximately 1/4 cup of cookie dough & flatten in your hands.
- Place 1 cheesecake ball in the center & wrap the cookie dough around it (make sure it is wrapped completely so no filling leaks out).
- Gently roll it into a ball & place on the cookie sheet.
- Do not bake more than 3 cookies at once – they are very large & spread.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until the cookies begin to crack.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving them.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a double boiler or the microwave.
- After the cookies have cooled completely, drizzle the white chocolate over them.
- Allow the chocolate to harden before serving.
- Refrigerate the cookies if you are going to store for more than a day.
Spoon a teaspoon of the cheesecake filling into each indentation. These easy Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookie Cups are soft, chewy, and full of classic red velvet cake flavor with a creamy cheesecake filling! These tasty little cheesecake cookies are perfect for Valentine's Day! Red velvet cheesecake is a cheesecake that is made to taste like red velvet cake. There are a few ways that we infuse the red velvet flavor into the cheesecake.