Sweet potato patties. From Gourmet Food Hampers To Retro Sweet Hampers, Order Your Perfect Hamper Today! We Create Gifts Suitable For All Budgets. Order Today For Super Fast Delivery!
Roll into small balls using a tablespoon and flatten to form patties. Heat half the oil over a moderate heat in a pan. Lamb & Sweet Potato Patties with Spicy Yoghurt Sauce Skinny Mixers. You can have Sweet potato patties using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato patties
- It’s of to make the sweet potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 6 large of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of sweet potato fry.
- Prepare 14 small of sweet potato patties.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
Mix together the sweet potatoes, onion, coconut, flour, semolina, and syrup in a large bowl. Mix together the yogurt, half and half, pineapple juice, and cayenne pepper in a separate bowl. Mash your sweet potatoes with a fork or potato masher. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and spray it with oil.
Sweet potato patties step by step
- To make the patties boil or bake 6 large sweet potatoes. Peel and mash..
- Mix with cornstarch, salt, and sugar. Form into patties and chill or freeze. Chill over night if your going to use next day. Freeze for around 6 months..
- Heat butter add patties.
- Drizzle half the honey, cloves, sprinkle half nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, and sugar. Cook 3 minutes turn and add the other halves of the ingredients..
- Fry 3 minutes, and turn them over cook 2 minutes remove from heat. Serve hope you enjoy.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, sea salt, black pepper, curry powder and dried thyme. Pierce the sweet potato all over with a fork. Stir together the rice, sweet potato, onion and salt in a large bowl. Allow it to sit for a few minutes, so that the salt can draw the moisture out of the potato & onion. Stir in enough flour to make the batter sticky, adding a spoonful or two of water if necessary.