Scain's Cream of Mushroom and Leek Soup. Serve with fresh parsley on top. Instructions to make Scain's Cream of Mushroom and Leek Soup: In a stock pot on medium add olive oil and butter. Add mushrooms and a pinch of salt.
Blend in flour, salt and cayenne. Cook slowly, stirring occasionally until leek and onion are soft but do not have any color. Add tarragon and a little salt and pepper. You can cook Scain's Cream of Mushroom and Leek Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scain's Cream of Mushroom and Leek Soup
- It’s of leeks, chopped and rinsed.
- You need of baby Bella mushrooms, stems removed and chopped thin.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of white wine.
- Prepare of veggie broth.
- You need of thyme.
- Prepare of half & half.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of fresh parsley.
- It’s of flour.
In a large pot over medium high heat, saute the mushrooms and leeks in the butter or margarine and olive oil until tender. Add the sherry and reduce liquid by half. Season with salt and pepper to. Add mushrooms and cook until mushrooms release their juices.
Scain's Cream of Mushroom and Leek Soup instructions
- In a stock pot on medium add olive oil and butter. Toss in leeks and stir, cook 15 min until very soft.
- Add mushrooms and a pinch of salt. Stir, cook 10 min.add flour, cook a minute..
- Add wine, let it come to boil then add broth, thyme, a pinch of salt and pepper. Let simmer about 10 min..
- Add cream and half & half, let simmer on low about 10 min. Serve with fresh parsley on top..
Transfer soup to a blender and blend in batches. Method Heat the olive oil in a large heavy-based saucepan or stockpot over medium heat. Add mushrooms and sauté, stirring, until liquid mushrooms give off is. Leek and Mushroom soup is made with ease in the Instant Pot. For the detailed recipe, visit: www.carameltintedlife.comMusic Credit: www.bensound.comInstagram: h.