Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce. Ranch, Sweet & Sour, Nacho Cheese, Burger Sauce, Baconnaise & More. Add the chopped tomatoes to a medium heat saucepan and simmer. Add the Coriander, Garlic, Chilli and Tomato Purée and continue to simmer stirring occasionally.
Then at the end of cooking some heavy cream is added. This works to mellow out the spices and turns your rich chili tomato sauce into a creamy chili sauce. Because honestly, now that warmer weather has arrived, I'd rather be outside working in my yard or playing with my dog, Baby in the evenings. You can cook Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce
- Prepare of Chilli Coated Chicken.
- You need of Sliced Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Red Cayenne Pepper (Chilli Powder).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Ground White Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Infused Olive Oil.
- You need of Streaky Bacon.
- It’s of Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce.
- It’s of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Chopped Coriander.
- You need of Garlic Purée.
- Prepare of Tomato Purée.
- It’s of Chilli Purée.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s of Tagliatelle.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of water.
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet, then sprinkle with the chili powder, red chili flakes and season with salt and pepper. Add the tomatoes, green onions and parsley. In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter on each side.
Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce instructions
- Start by adding the cayenne pepper, paprika, salt and white pepper to a bowl and mix to make a uniform powder..
- Add the garlic oil to the Chilli mix.
- Mix in the chicken and bacon to get an even coating then leave the bowl to one side..
- Bring a saucepan of water to a rolling boil, add a pinch of salt and then the pasta and cook for 8 minutes. (Test texture around 6-7 minutes, it should be soft with some springiness when done)..
- Add the chopped tomatoes to a medium heat saucepan and simmer..
- Add the Coriander, Garlic, Chilli and Tomato Purée and continue to simmer stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Bring a frying pan to a high heat with a dash of oil and add the Chilli Chicken mix..
- Fry the chicken and bacon, searing on each side before turning..
- Once the chicken is sealed add the sauce to the frying pan and turn the heat to medium-low. Cook until chicken is cooked through..
- Once the pasta has the right texture, drain the water in a colander without drying the pasta completely..
- Add the pasta, chicken and sauce to the same saucepan and put on a low heat..
- Finally, add the sour cream whilst stirring and black pepper to taste. Serve with garlic bread if you wish!.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender. And is sure to be a hit with the whole family. With juicy chicken and flavor-packed chorizo sausage, this creamy pasta recipe has so much flavor whilst still delivering a creamy and comforting yet simple dinner. The acidity of the tomato brightens the dish so it isn't overwhelmingly rich, and it doesn't overpower the cheese. The spinach and tomato punctuate the creamy texture just enough to keep the mouth-feel interesting.