No Bean Chicken Chili. Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onions, peppers, celery and carrot. Which kind of chicken would you like in the recipe?
Top it with shredded cheese, a dollop of sour cream, and serve with tortilla chips for dunking. Yes, you can make this white chili without beans in the slow cooker. If you make it in the slow cooker add everything but the sour cream, milk, and cheese to the slow cooker. You can have No Bean Chicken Chili using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bean Chicken Chili
- You need 1 packages of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of white onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of red onion.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of green onion.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 packages of frozen corn or use 2 cups fresh corn.
- It’s 1 can of Red Gold diced tomatoes.
- It’s 16 oz of jar of salsa.
- It’s 1 packages of chili seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of bbq sauce ( sweet baby rays).
- It’s of Topping Part.
- Prepare 1 of lite sour cream or plain greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 of diced avocado.
- You need 1 of sprinkled lite shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of chopped chives.
Turn slow cooker off and add sour cream, milk, and cheese. On medium high heat, in a stock or soup pot, sautee onions and green peppers with a teaspoon of olive oil. Dice and season chicken lightly. add chicken and chili seasoning and mix around chicken and sauteed veggies well. stir ensuring chicken has browned.. Place the chopped onion and garlic in a large pot with olive oil.
No Bean Chicken Chili step by step
- On medium high heat, in a stock or soup pot, sautee onions and green peppers with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Dice and season chicken lightly.
- add chicken and chili seasoning and mix around chicken and sauteed veggies well.
- stir ensuring chicken has browned.
- Add salsa, diced tomatoes and corn.
- add a half cup of bbq sauce.
- stir contents of pot and cover. place on medium low heat and let cook for 20 minutes stirring periodically.
- stir chili and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- plate and add toppings and enjoy!.
Add the chicken breasts, potatoes, corn, spices, salsa verde, and chicken broth. Raise the heat to high and bring the chili to a boil. How to Use Raw Chicken Breasts to Make White Chicken Chili: Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Instant pot chicken chili is like your traditional white chicken chili, except in the instant pot. This is a keto chicken chili, it doesn't have beans.