Instant Pot Meatball Stew. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For instant pot? Instant pot meatball soup is a family favorite around here. Just omit the bread crumbs if gluten free.
Combine the tomato soup, beef broth, and onion soup mix and pour over meatball mixture. Close the lid, be sure the steam release handle is set to SEALING, and press the MEAT/STEW key. The ADJUST key can be used to change the cooking time. You can cook Instant Pot Meatball Stew using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Meatball Stew
- You need 16 ounces of frozen meatballs.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It’s 3 of celery ribs sliced.
- You need 1 cup of carrots.
- It’s 3 of Russet potatoes peeled and diced.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 6 ounces of can tomato paste.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 32 oz of beef broth.
Add tomato sauce, soy sauce, water and chicken broth concentrate. Deglaze while bringing to a boil. Make these juicy and saucy Instant Pot Salisbury steak meatballs in mushroom gravy for that perfect, comfort-food family dinner. Made with ground beef, this comforting stew-like dish can be served over mashed potatoes, rice, pasta or quinoa.
Instant Pot Meatball Stew step by step
- Put all the ingredients in the instant pot. Stir to make sure everything is combined..
- Add the lid, set the valve to sealing. Set the pressure for 8 min..
- Do a quick release to release the pressure. Serve hot by itself and enjoy..
For a low-carb version, make a side of zucchini noodles or cauliflower mash or 'rice'. Place the beef broth and butter into the Instant Pot. Set the Instant Pot to saute and heat the mixture. Stir often until you have a smooth broth. Place the meatballs into the Instant Pot.