Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower. Online Quick & Easy Recipes, Dinner & Breakfast Recipes. Find the Great Collection of Easy Making Recipes & Dishes from Our Professional Chefs. Make sure you have squeezed out the excess water from the cauliflower rice.
Sauté until chopped veggies are cooked and flavors mixed in well. Heat the wok with vegetable oil. Sautee chopped garlic and shallots until slightly browned. You can have Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower
- Prepare 1 of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 portion of chopped mixed veggies (carrots, green beans, cabbage, white pechay).
- It’s 1 portion of cauliflower rice.
- It’s 1 portion of chopped mixed proteins (pre-cooked or leftover: chicken, tasty sausages, shrimp, scrambled egg, pork).
- It’s 2 pinches of pre-fried shredded ginger.
- It’s as needed of Soy Liquid Seasoning (i use Knorr),.
- You need of Few drops of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Cooking oil for sauteeing.
- You need of your choice of chili/spice blend (i use Shichimi Togarashi, a Japanese chili/spice mix).
- It’s 1 pinch of Himalayan Black Salt (optional).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Ground pepper.
Shrimps and Chinese barbecue pork (Char Siu) is the main ingredients for Yang Chow fried rice. This fried rice has become the generic name of Chinese fried rice, house fried rice, special fried rice. Different restaurants may use other ingredients to make their Yang Chow fried rice stands out from the others. No matter what you call it: yang chow fried rice, young chow fried rice, yeung chow fried rice, or Yangzhou fried rice – there's no denying that Chinese egg fried rice is delicious.
Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower step by step
- Heat a little oil and sauté the onions and garlic in a pan until cooked..
- Add a little more oil and lightly fry for a few minutes: the (pre-cooked in water) sausages (choose a tasty one, it will flavor the dish. I used Hungarian sausages), chicken, shrimp, pork or whatever protein you want to add..
- Spread the chopped veggies on top and sprinkle some: salt, shichimi, pepper, fried ginger. Add your choice of soy sauce or liquid seasoning (I use Knorr) then sprinkle a little sesame oil. Sauté and mix well..
- Make sure you have squeezed out the excess water from the cauliflower rice. Add to the pan and season with black salt or salt. Mix, taste and adjust seasonings as desired by adding a few more drops of knorr or soy seasoning and shichimi/spices for more heat..
- Sauté until chopped veggies are cooked and flavors mixed in well. Serve hot..
This yang chow fried rice recipe will having you making better than takeout fried rice at home in no time flat. #friedrice #friedricerecipe #chinesefood #recipes #dinner #rice #takeout #betterthantakeout DIRECTIONS Place a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat and when it is hot, add the oil. Authentic and Easy Yang Zhou Fried Rice. One of the most important dishes in Chinese cuisine, the Yang Zhou Fried Rice can be found in many restaurants around the world. Originating from the Yang Zhou province, the dish is a fairly simple and easy homemade recipe. Yang Chow Fried Rice is probably the most eminent fried rice recipe in the Philippines, even in the entire Asian continent.