No Bean Chicken Chili. Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onions, peppers, celery and carrot. Which kind of chicken would you like in the recipe?
Top it with shredded cheese, a dollop of sour cream, and serve with tortilla chips for dunking. Yes, you can make this white chili without beans in the slow cooker. If you make it in the slow cooker add everything but the sour cream, milk, and cheese to the slow cooker. You can cook No Bean Chicken Chili using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bean Chicken Chili
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of white onion.
- You need of red onion.
- It’s of green onion.
- Prepare of green bell pepper.
- Prepare of frozen corn or use 2 cups fresh corn.
- It’s of Red Gold diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of jar of salsa.
- It’s of chili seasoning.
- It’s of bbq sauce ( sweet baby rays).
- Prepare of Topping Part.
- Prepare of lite sour cream or plain greek yogurt.
- You need of diced avocado.
- You need of sprinkled lite shredded cheese.
- Prepare of chopped chives.
Turn slow cooker off and add sour cream, milk, and cheese. Place the chopped onion and garlic in a large pot with olive oil. Add the chicken breasts, potatoes, corn, spices, salsa verde, and chicken broth. Raise the heat to high and bring the chili to a boil.
No Bean Chicken Chili step by step
- On medium high heat, in a stock or soup pot, sautee onions and green peppers with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Dice and season chicken lightly.
- add chicken and chili seasoning and mix around chicken and sauteed veggies well.
- stir ensuring chicken has browned.
- Add salsa, diced tomatoes and corn.
- add a half cup of bbq sauce.
- stir contents of pot and cover. place on medium low heat and let cook for 20 minutes stirring periodically.
- stir chili and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- plate and add toppings and enjoy!.
On medium high heat, in a stock or soup pot, sautee onions and green peppers with a teaspoon of olive oil. Dice and season chicken lightly. add chicken and chili seasoning and mix around chicken and sauteed veggies well. stir ensuring chicken has browned.. How to Use Raw Chicken Breasts to Make White Chicken Chili: Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Instant pot chicken chili is like your traditional white chicken chili, except in the instant pot. This is a keto chicken chili, it doesn't have beans.