Red Velevet Cream Cheese Cake Cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Repeat with remaining cookie dough and cream cheese. Decadent Red Velvet Cookies filled with Cream Cheese.
Place a frozen teaspoon of cheesecake filling in the center and wrap the cookie dough around the filling. Gently roll into a ball and place on prepared baking sheet. Mix all ingredients for cookies in the medium size bowl. You can cook Red Velevet Cream Cheese Cake Cookies using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velevet Cream Cheese Cake Cookies
- Prepare 1 box of red velvet cake mix (16.5oz. box).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, room temp plus.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, room temp.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 of powdered sugar for decoration.
Sift together flour, cocoa powder and baking soda, set aside. In a jug whisk together egg, vanilla extract,vinegar and milk and red food colouring. Add this to the sugar mixture and mix. I've make red velvet cookies every year for Valentine's Day.
Red Velevet Cream Cheese Cake Cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- beat butters and cream cheese..
- add egg..
- stir in cake mix..
- drop by the rounded teaspoonfull onto parchment lined cookie sheet or use baking spray..
- bake 10-12 min. or until desired doneness…
- remove to wire rack to cool..
- once cool. dust tops of cookies with powdered sugar. use as much or as little as u would like..
- HINT; u can use margarine… and u can add more red food color for a brighter red color. (I added 30 drops.).
While making my other red velvet creations last week, I came up with the idea to stuff the red velvet cookies with a cream cheese icing, as my previous versions never had any cream cheese frosting (though I did previously make one stuffed with Nutella). Sift or whisk together flour, cornstarch, salt, and cocoa powder and set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, and cream cheese until smooth. To make these cookies begin by combining the softened cream cheese and butter. Use a hand mixer or mix by hand until you have a creamy consistency.