Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad. Great recipe for Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad. Chicken turned out to be extremely succulent and tasty. The potatoes were nice and hot but the spiciness was cooled down by the Cucumber Salad.
Awesome Chicken Salad with a Kick! A colourful salad, perfect for any season, full of creamy crunchiness. Heat oil and butter in a large nonstick pot or pan over medium-high heat. You can cook Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad
- Prepare of Meat.
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of A pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of A dash of ground white pepper(depends on how spicy you want).
- You need 1 of A dash of black pepper(depends on how spicy you want it).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of of Cajun Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of A dash of dried oregano.
- It’s of Chilli Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of of chilli powder(depends on how spicy you want).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 of A pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Cucumber Salad.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- It’s 2 of red chillies.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of yogurt.
Add garlic, cajun seasoning, salt, pepper, broth and mix until combined. Add chicken, potatoes, garlic to a rimmed baking pan and sprinkle with salt, ground pepper, crumbled bouillon cube and cajun spice mix. Drizzle with olive oil and toss everything to coat well. In a salad bowl, combine Romaine, enough salad dressing to coat, Parmesan cheese and bacon.
Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad step by step
- Heat up a pan with 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients needed for the meat.
- Boil 2 potatoes(skin on) until your fork can go through half an inch.
- Place chicken on the pan. Cook it for around 4 minutes each side or until cooked.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and marinate with the required ingredients.
- Sauté the potatoes in the same pan until its cooked.
- Cut the cucumbers into small pieces.
- Cut chillies and onions.
- Add chillies and onions to the cucumber.
- Mix cucumber with yogurt.
- Set it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Plate and serve. Chicken and Potatoes should be hot while the cucumbers should be cold.
Toss and place on individual salad plates. Top with the sliced chicken and serve. This creamy marinated cucumber salad can cool down your mouth after eating spicier Cajun fare. It's made with cucumbers, onions, mayonnaise, salt, sugar, and white pepper. Serve it along with grilled meats or seafood.