Crock Pot Roast. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Slow Cooker Crockpot on eBay.
Get this beef brisket in the slow cooker first thing in the morning, so that come evening-time your Sunday dinner. Grease the ceramic pot of the slow cooker. Season roast with salt and pepper. You can cook Crock Pot Roast using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast
- It’s 4 lb of chuck roast.
- Prepare 3/4 can of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shoyu.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion diced.
Place beef in pot with fat side up. Place the roast on top of the vegetables and sprinkle it with the steak seasoning. In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture.
Crock Pot Roast step by step
- Turn crockpot on low..
- Season roast generously with salt and pepper and garlic salt. Coat with flour..
- Place floured side down into oil skillet and brown on both sides.
- While browning roast you may add the diced onions..
- Transfer to oiled crock pot and toss in whole garlic cloves and bay leaves..
- Pour in 3/4 of the can of the beef broth over roast and add pepper..
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- The last 2 hours of cooking add in potatoes..
- Also add in shoyu to taste..
- Eat with hinode rice and enjoy.
Place the floured roast into the cooker on top of the onions. Whisk together beef gravy mix, ranch dressing mix, and Italian dressing mix in a bowl, and whisk the mixes with water until smooth. Place carrots, onion, garlic and potatoes into the slow cooker. Pour in beef broth, then set the browned chuck roast on top. Add the beef stock, red wine, tomato puree and sugar, ensuring that the beef is mostly covered by the liquid.