The BEST Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe in a Pineapple Bowl •How to Make Pineapple Bowl |ThaiChef Food. Now add diced carrot, green beans and cashews. This healthy-ish Pineapple Fried Rice recipe is an explosion of mouthwatering Southeast Asian flavor that is a perfect balance of umami, sweet and savory. Pineapple fried rice has the lovely flavor of pineapple, with a slight curry flavor.
In a small bowl, whisk eggs. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Cook and stir until set; remove from the skillet and keep warm. You can cook The BEST Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe in a Pineapple Bowl •How to Make Pineapple Bowl |ThaiChef Food using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The BEST Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe in a Pineapple Bowl •How to Make Pineapple Bowl |ThaiChef Food
- It’s 1 pc. of Pineapple.
- Prepare 45 g. of Pineapple meat.
- You need 2 tsp. of Pineapple juice.
- It’s 120 g. of Chicken thigh.
- You need 350 g. of Steamed rice.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 30 g. of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp. of Curry powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of Sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 20 g. of Cashew nut.
In the same skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. The pineapple in this recipe doesn't just serve as a pretty serving vessel. It adds a fresh and vibrant sweetness to this teriyaki sauce as well. Add the garlic, onions and five-spice.
The BEST Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe in a Pineapple Bowl •How to Make Pineapple Bowl |ThaiChef Food step by step
- Make Pineapple bowl • cut in half and remove pineapple meat as shown and bake 15 mins at 150 C for more flavour.
- Soak cashew nut in water 10 mins then strain and fried with low heat •whisk egg and seasoning with pinch of salt fried in high heat using strainer for make egg crispy and fluffy • fried chicken meat until cooked • fried garlic with low heat + add onion until get aroma • add chicken meat + steamed rice + curry powder + pineapple juice + pineapple meat + sugar + spring onion + cashew nut • Done !! 😋😋.
Stir-fry until sizzling, then add the rice (if using pouches, squeeze them first, to separate the grains), peas, sesame oil and soy. Authentic Recipe • Easy • Enjoy Cooking Thai food An easy weeknight dinner, this quick chicken stir-fry with pineapple is as delicious as it is colorful! Serve with rice for a complete meal, or fried rice for a treat. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. For the Pad Thai Sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the fish sauce, sugar, tamarind paste, lime juice, vinegar, paprika and chili sauce.