Instant sweet recipe| Biscuit mithai recipe |. Search For Simple biscuit recipes With Us. No gas ! no ghee ! no mawa ! no chashni ! #StayHome #mithairecipe#sweetsrecipeInstant Mithai For making its filling, in a mixing bowl, add desiccated coconut powder,powdered sugar, milk, butter, vanilla essence and mix it well into a binding consistency.
This section is here to prove to you that some of the most delicious desserts can be made quickly and easily, using conventional. Mawa Peda, Quick Mava Peda, Khoya Peda. Other Traditional Indian Mithai for Diwali. You can have Instant sweet recipe| Biscuit mithai recipe | using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant sweet recipe| Biscuit mithai recipe |
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 packet of Biscuits.
- It’s 1 pinch of Food colour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dry fruits.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coco powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp of Poppy seeds.
A melt-in-the-mouth biscuit, with the rich aroma of ghee tinged with spicy notes of cardamom, the Nankhatai is a perfect example of Indian ingenuity in making eggless Indian cookies. This has a very deep relation with Diwali. Even those who believe in their ability to cook a meal quickly often get flustered at the thought of making sweets and desserts in a hurry! This section is here to prove to you that some of the most delicious desserts can be made quickly and easily, using conventional.
Instant sweet recipe| Biscuit mithai recipe | step by step
- At first make a powder with biscuits. Divided into two parts the powder..
- Now in a bowl add biscuits powder, 1/2 tsp ghee, mix well, then add 2tbsp cocoa powder, 2 tbsp condensed milk..
- Add 3 tbsp milk and make a dough..
- For roll making add 1/2tsp ghee, 1tbsp milk powder, 2tbso chopped dry fruits and food colour for making it colourful, mix well. Then add milk and make a dough..
- Now the mixer ready. In a butter paper roll the coco dough..
- Add another into the coco dough, and roll again. Roll this and refrigerate for 1hour..
- In a pan add 1tbsp poppy seeds and dry roast it. It is optional, just for decoration. Then add the dry roasted poppy seeds into the mithai. Now the sweet is ready, cut it into equal spices and serve..
Indian Sweet recipes: No Indian festival or celebration is complete without a plateful of mithai. Every region, culture and household has one or the other type of mithai that is synonymous to the occasion and integral to our traditions. Easy biscuit recipes; This competition is now closed. Simple bakes like cookies, shortbread and crackers are great to make with kids. Recipe of biscuit peda , How to make peda , Instant sweet recipe , Biscuit peda recipe , Parle g biscuit.