Mexican casserole done right !.
You can cook Mexican casserole done right ! using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican casserole done right !
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- It’s 3 cups of cheddar cheese or as much as you want.
- You need 1 can of refried bean.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of tortillas.
- Prepare 1 box of mac & cheese.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chili lime cholula.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of jalapeños jarred.
Mexican casserole done right ! step by step
- Cook beef with onion & pepper, add seasoning near end. While cooking beef, make mixture in a bowl of 1 cup cheddar, refried beans, 1/2 cup milk. Melt in microwave..
- Then butter baking dish and lay down tortillas, spread refried bean mixture, then on top put beef mixture..
- Cook at 350 for 15 mins with foil.
- Cook Mac & cheese in mean time.
- Mix in with Mac & cheese the sour cream, jalapeños, & extra cheese.
- Take dish out of oven & top it with Mac & cheese and then some more cheese for melting !.
- Cook for about 10-15 mins at 400.