My Roast Beef Recipe. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Check Out Beef Meat on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Place prepared joint in roasting tin, and season with salt, garlic granules and pepper. Add more or less seasoning to taste. Take the roasting tin out of the oven and tilt the tin slightly so that the fat and juices collect in one corner. You can cook My Roast Beef Recipe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Roast Beef Recipe
- You need 600 grams of Beef round (block).
- You need 1 of ☆ Salt.
- You need 1 of ☆ Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of ☆ Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Mirin.
- You need 1 of ★ Grated ginger.
Use a spoon or turkey baster to scoop them up and drizzle them over the meat. Beef on the bone is great as the bone acts as a conductor of heat and gives the roast extra flavour. A layer of fat on the beef provides not only basting juices to keep the joint moist and succulent, but you can choose to eat it if you so wish. Method First melt the dripping in a thick cooking pot and, when it's hot, put in the meat and sear and brown it all over, then transfer it to a plate.
My Roast Beef Recipe step by step
- Rub the ☆ ingredients into the beef. Cover with plastic wrap, and let rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes..
- Put the beef on an oven rack and roast at 250 C (or 482 F) for 30 to 35 minutes..
- While the beef roasts, make the sauce. Finely chop the onion and saute in olive oil until softened. Add the ★ ingredients and mix well. Turn off the heat..
- When the meat is done, wrap in aluminum foil and let rest for about 15 minutes..
- Take the meat out of the foil and transfer to a serving plate..
- Pour the meat juices into the pan with the sauce and mix..
- Serve the beef with the sauce..
- For parties and events, serve on a large plate..
Next lightly brown the onions, carrots, celery and swede, then remove them temporarily to the plate, too. Arrange the beef joint on a baking tray, drizzle with oil and season well with salt and pepper. Heat vegetable oil in a large casserole pot over medium heat. Add beef brisket joint and cook until browned on all. Mix brown sugar, salt, mustard and black pepper together in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over.