Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Discover Your City Delivery Restaurants near you. Browse Menus & Order From Local Restaurants. Great recipe for Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad.
On a large sheet of greaseproof paper, toss the chicken with salt, the Cajun seasoning and polenta. This Cajun Chicken Noodle Salad with Creamy Chilli Lime Dressing is a colourful any-season salad to set your taste buds tingling. Awesome Chicken Salad with a Kick! You can have Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad
- It’s of Meat.
- It’s of Chicken Breast.
- It’s of A pinch of salt.
- Prepare of A dash of ground white pepper(depends on how spicy you want).
- Prepare of A dash of black pepper(depends on how spicy you want it).
- It’s of of Cajun Seasoning.
- You need of A dash of dried oregano.
- It’s of Chilli Potatoes.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- Prepare of of chilli powder(depends on how spicy you want).
- Prepare of of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of A pinch of salt.
- It’s of Cucumber Salad.
- You need of Cucumber.
- It’s of onion.
- It’s of red chillies.
- It’s of yogurt.
A colourful salad, perfect for any season, full of creamy crunchiness. Heat oil and butter in a large nonstick pot or pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, cajun seasoning, salt, pepper, broth and mix until combined. Add chicken, potatoes, garlic to a rimmed baking pan and sprinkle with salt, ground pepper, crumbled bouillon cube and cajun spice mix.
Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad step by step
- Heat up a pan with 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients needed for the meat.
- Boil 2 potatoes(skin on) until your fork can go through half an inch.
- Place chicken on the pan. Cook it for around 4 minutes each side or until cooked.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and marinate with the required ingredients.
- Sauté the potatoes in the same pan until its cooked.
- Cut the cucumbers into small pieces.
- Cut chillies and onions.
- Add chillies and onions to the cucumber.
- Mix cucumber with yogurt.
- Set it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Plate and serve. Chicken and Potatoes should be hot while the cucumbers should be cold.
Drizzle with olive oil and toss everything to coat well. In a salad bowl, combine Romaine, enough salad dressing to coat, Parmesan cheese and bacon. Toss and place on individual salad plates. Top with the sliced chicken and serve. This creamy marinated cucumber salad can cool down your mouth after eating spicier Cajun fare.