Simple Spaghetti Recipe. Enjoy spaghetti with chicken and a walnut, garlic and lemon sauce to make this quick and easy midweek meal. Stir in the thyme and a pinch of sugar; season. Try our fresh and simple vegetarian spaghetti recipe with creamy mozzarella, smashed olives and ajvar.
Butter-roasted cherry tomato pasta. by Rachel Phipps. Pasta and balsamic vinegar in the. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and once hot add the beef mince and a pinch of salt and pepper. You can have Simple Spaghetti Recipe using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Spaghetti Recipe
- You need of Green Onions/Parsley.
- You need of Beef/Chicken Sausage.
- It’s 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil (bertolli classico).
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 100 gr of Spaghetti (la fonte).
- It’s Pinch of Himalayan Salt (I use 1 tablespoon).
Cook the mince until well browned over a medium-high. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. Heat up a skillet and add the olive oil and butter. Saute the garlic until aromatic, then add the spaghetti.
Simple Spaghetti Recipe instructions
- Chop all the garlic cloves and green onions.
- While your ingredients are ready, now let’s boil your spaghetti into hot water. Don’t forget to add a pinch of salt into the boiling water. Then wait (7 minutes) so your spaghetti cooked..
- Prepare the pan and pour the olive oil. If you want to make your spaghetti more tasty you can add another tablespoon of olive oil. Add the garlic and let it fried a little, then add the sausage..
- After the sausage is almost cooked, then add your cooked spaghetti into the pan. Stir it till all of them combined..
- Now add the soy sauce. Wait for awhile then add the oyster sauce. No need another salf for this simple spaghetti recipe..
- Voila! Now your simple spaghetti is served..
Peel and finely slice the onion and garlic. If using fresh, cut the tomatoes in half, then roughly chop them or carefully open the tins of tomatoes. With a pasta machine or by hand roll dough out to desired thickness. Use machine or knife to cut into strips of desired width. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil.