My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup. Book at Annabelle Hotel, Paphos City. Find What You Need At Booking. Com, The Biggest Travel Site In The World.
So her soup which was remarkable, she only used fresh ingredients except for ham. Before you jump to My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy. We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. You can have My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup
- Prepare 1/2 pound of okra.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of whole kernel corn.
- You need 1/2 pound of lima beans.
- Prepare 1 pound of smoked ham.
- It’s 1/2 pound of Bacon.
- It’s 1 quart of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 1/2 pound of yellow squash.
- You need 2 tablespoons of salt.
- It’s As needed of water.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my great aunt annebelles soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique.
My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup instructions
- In a huge pot add the bacon and ham sauté for 7 minutes then add all the ingredients..
- Bring to boil. Cover and simmer for 2-2-1/2 hours..
- Serve with crusty bread or as is. Can be frozen..
- I hope you enjoy!.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. Here is how you achieve it. The ingredients needed to make My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup: You need of okra. You need of large onion diced.