Beef stew. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Beef Meat? Check Out Beef Meat on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Clean out the frying pan and fry the beef in the remaining oil in batches until it is well browned, then tip each batch into the slow cooker. Stroganoff, goulash, oxtail, daube – many cultures across Europe have their own version of the humble beef stew, probably because it is so simple to make and yet wonderfully rewarding. Enriched with pearl barley or cooked with dumplings, it can be the ultimate one-pot meal. You can have Beef stew using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef stew
- You need of Beef stew meat.
- You need of Mixed vegetables (frozen or canned).
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of green peppers.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- Prepare of Canned diced tomatoes.
- You need of Red cooking wine.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare Half a package of onion soup mix.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic, Accent.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
For the beef stew, heat the oil and butter in an ovenproof casserole and fry the beef until browned on all sides. Season the beef with some of the salt and pepper and coat with flour. In a casserole over medium-high heat, Saute the beef and shallots in the butter and oil until browned on the outside. Drain the oil from the casserole and stir in the tomatoes, water and stock cubes.
Beef stew step by step
- Sauté meat in a skillet with olive oil, transfer to pot, add spices and seasonings. Let cook until meat is tender..
- Add vegetables, let simmer 30 more minutes. Enjoy!.
Season with garlic, parsley, thyme and remaining salt and pepper. In a large casserole, cook beef in oil over medium heat until brown. Dissolve stock cubes in water and pour into pan. Stir in rosemary, parsley and pepper. In a large dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat, heat oil.